Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday...

and there is SNOW on the ground right now...the last time I looked we were in Spring *sigh* but that's Kansas for ya... So back to the Monday and the start of yet another busy week...today is Occupational Therapy and therapy for the hubby...OT is suppose to help him set his goals and figure out his plans for "Life outside the Army"...which really??? When we don't have a date as to when that life will start it's kind of hard to make those plans but hey whadda I know...LOL... Tomorrow is the exciting day..hubby gets to go to the MEB briefing which is a huge sign that his process is almost over with..WOOHOO...doing the happy dance *which thankfully no one can see*...and we also meet with his case manager to drive that man crazy with more questions :-) then Wednesday is more MEB stuff...and some other appt that I can't remember off the top of my head... The last few nights hubby has had some problems with sleep..either getting to sleep or staying asleep which means I've been having problems with sleep also. His nightmares have been getting worse and he talks in his sleep a lot, I think the stress of the MEB and the pending future is showing itself that way. We have so many plans and ideas we went to get accomplished before and when he gets out and sometimes I have to remind myself that he can't handle the stress like I can...so I have to back off and let him point out what he wants to do. Ohhhh But on a GOOD note~ my fabulous brother got the ball rolling for our house hunt..after trying and trying and getting no where we now have a FABULOUS realtor and our preapproval for a mortage so now we can house hunt and have some direction...I can't wait to buy our house and have the stress of the Army not in our lives on an hourly basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment