Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm up at....

5:30 in the am...why??

Oh wait that's because I am the mom of the house to both 2 legged kids and 4 legged kids...the 2 legged kids don't have school today due to grades and parent teacher conferences so they're still sleeping..but our 4 legged kids are on the routine that the house is moving by 5:30 and that means going outside and eating...so as I was happily sleeping and I'm sure dreaming of Channing Tatum(yum) my 2 great danes~Marley & Luci were slowly & quietly(yes danes can be quiet) making their way down the hall to beat on our door..which they did succeed because I was awoken to the pounding(not subtle knocks but pounding) of dane paws on the door so as hubby was snoring away in his drug induce sleep(lucky).

I rolled out of bed...pushed past 200+ lbs of great danes, tripped over a 80lb black lab who was skulking in the hallway and accidentally kicked the cat(heard the meow)I had my line of critters wanting to be fed and let out..I go to open the backdoor...out goes Luci(because she pushes past everyone else)...then Marley and then Tinkerbell(the lab) and then the cat tries to sneak out...like he does every morning...had to snag him from the back porch...get their food poured let the trio of hell puppies back in and make sure they got their treats and food...tripped over the cat again I think the little rat bastard is trying to kill me some days...cussed a bit..and through all of this NO one in my house that has 2 legs got up...

Am I surprised...now I'd be lying if I said I was due to the fact that hell the teenagers in my house don't function til at least noon...and hubby with his drug induced sleep(lucky jerk) won't move til sometime around 10ish...so right now I'm really not liking my family because the only 4 legged kid that is technically mine is Marley and yet here I am taking care of the other 3...and of course thinking evil thoughts as I type this random blog...and listening to the sirens go screaming across Ft Riley like they do all the time almost debating on being nosey but not this morning...and the snoring of 3 dogs and 1 cat because they're bellies are full and they're happy they woke me up...

So I'm gonna try to get back to sleep...back to my dream about Channing Tatum(yum)....til reality hits and I have to get ready for a Muster Meeting and then lunch with some fabulous friends...and then have to brief the BC on the fundraisers and then who knows....I hear Channing calling my name...good morning all...

No comments:

Post a Comment